Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas 2013


I LOVE Christmas.  I may have told you that a time or two!  I love the baking, carols, decorating, time spent with family, reading the Christmas story, church services, and they way people just seem to treat everyone better during this time of year.  I love Christmas!

I had lots of Christmas posts planned for my blog this Christmas.  I had posts started, and I had posts swimming around my head just waiting to write them down.  But instead of writing them down, I've spent the past week or so enjoying my family.

You see, it didn't make sense to me to spend time writing ways to enjoy your family, then neglect mine because I was spending that time on my blog.  While I love that I have readers and followers on my blog, my family comes first.

We have cookies to bake, widowed family and friends that we deliver those baked goodies to, a family Christmas Eve service to prepare for {Thanks to Amy at Raising Arrows for this wonderful resource}, family and work parties, caroling, traditions to follow and memories to make with our kids.  We slow down on homeschooling this week, and then take off until after the new year.  I just want to slow down and enjoy the Christmas season and focus on the reason for this season.

For the rest of the year, I will be posting a sort~of "best of 2013" series.  These are the posts that have been the most popular this year.  Forgive me if you've read them already. 

Join me this Christmas while we just enjoy our families and focus on the little babe born so long ago. 

I pray you will enjoy your families and your Christmas holiday.

From our home to yours,

Have a Blessed Christmas!
 
Blessings,


Homestead For Him now has a Facebook page.  Like what you see here, won't you like my page?!  Click the like button on the sidebar or go HERE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!