Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013~Pumpkin Pie


One of the staples of Thanksgiving in my opinion is pumpkin pie.  I know many of you make "real" pumpkin pie, even rolling out your own crust.  I take the easy way out and use canned pumpkin and ready made pie crust.  I love my pie, but also love saving time to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner.  Here's the simple, yet yummy recipe!

 
Pumpkin Pie
 
1 can (15oz) pumpkin
1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
2 eggs
1TB pumpkin pie spice
pie crust (I cheat and use the ready made roll out kind!)
 
Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, and spice until smooth.  Pour into pie crust.  Bake at 425* for 15 minutes.  Reduce temp to 350* and bake 40 minutes more.


I can't wait until Thanksgiving dinner to enjoy a piece of pumkin pie!

Blessings,



Homestead For Him now has a Facebook page.  Like what you see here, won't you like my page?!  Click the like button on the sidebar or go HERE!!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, love pumpkin pie!
    Thanks for linking up with Woman to Woman's Word Filled Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!