Thursday, February 14, 2013

MAKING Money Throughout The House!

Save Money Around The House

I've already told you ways you can save money throughout the house, but now I'm talking about Making money!  I'ts always nice to add a little to our income.  I certainly don't add a lot, but if you can make a little and save a little it could add up to a lot!  (That's my theory anyway!!)  Here's a few things I'm doing....

Swagbucks~  This is a great way to earn free things just by using them as your search engine.  You can earn gift cards (e~cards) to many different stores and restaurants or choose money sent to your pay~pal account.  They also have surveys, short video's to watch, and many other ways to earn a few Swagbucks.  This really is an easy way to earn a few extra bucks!  Even our kids get into using it and get excited when they earn a few Swagbucks!   Register HERE and earn 30 Swagbucks just for signing up!

National Consumer Panel:  National Consumer Panel (NCP) is a program where you track your purchases via a scanner they provide and then transmit them to NCP by phone.  Each time you transmit your purchases you will earn points.  You will also earn points for answering surveys.  You then use those points to "purchase" gifts from their catalog.  All your equipment is provided by the company, and the gifts are also shipped free.  I have "bought" Christmas gifts for our children and families this way!

Inbox Dollars:  You will get paid to read e-mails and take surveys.  It isn't much money and won't make you rich by any means, but you do have the possibility of making a bit through out the year with this company.  They also have coupons that you can print out and you'll get another 10 cents added to your account for every coupon redeemed.  There are various other ways to earn money, and after your account reaches $30, you can request a check.  I have never had a problem with them~I've always gotten the money credited to my account, and have received and cashed the checks without problem. 

Sell Something!~  Anything!  Have a garage sale, sell on e~bay, list something on Craigslist.  If it's lying around and not being used anymore~it's time to sell it and make a few bucks. 

Use Your Gifts and Talents!~  If God has gifted you in a certain area, use that to your advantage.  I love to sew rag quilts, so I have opened an ETSY shop to support my love for sewing!

Pray!~The Lord will lead your steps if you let him, and He might just lead you to bring in an income in other ways!

Have a great day!

Blessings,

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God"
1 Corinthians 10:31

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by, Jess, and linking this up! Great ideas for making money doing what you normally do at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a similar systme here (NZ) for earning points for doing surveys. I havn't earned enough yet but I am working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing good things about Swagbucks! Definitely need to look into that. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!