Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sale At My Etsy Shop!


We (think!) we've come up with a date for moving, so I've been thinking about all the things we have in our home that will need to be moved!  I have an Etsy Shop that I would like to get cleared out before we move, so I am having a sale!
If you are looking for baby rag quilts or rag quilt burp cloths, please head over to my Etsy shop Stitched In Prayer.  I have several quilts and burp cloths for sale.  I am offering them to my blog readers for 10% off! 

My shop, STITCHED IN PRAYER started at the beginning of 2011 as a way for me to create and sew some things I love, and sell them to create a small income for our family.  The name, Stitched In Prayer, began even before then, though. 

I learned how to create rag quilts shortly after we lost our son, Nathan, who was born at 17 weeks. I have created a blanket (either crocheted or quilted) for each of our children and it bothered me that when Nathan was born, we had no soft blanket to wrap him up in. So in Nathan's honor, I started sewing rag quilts for our local hospital for babies who are born into their family's hearts, but never make it to their earthly homes. Each of those quilts had been prayed over, and the name of my shop was born.

Check out my shop, Stitched In Prayer, if you are looking for burp cloths or rag quilts.  Enter code HOMESTEAD2012 at checkout for 10% off your purchase. 

Blessings,

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God"
1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!