Friday, November 16, 2012

Vacation Fun!

This past week we spent some time together at an indoor waterpark/hotel in the Wisconsin Dells.  We got a room that had two bedrooms and a kitchen, so we brought our own food and never had to leave the hotel.  If you are familiar with the Dells, you know that this can be a huge money saver.  There are many restaurants there, and for a family of 7, we can spend a small fortune!

I also realized something with this vacation.  Usually, I am the one trying to capture pictures of everyone.  I realized that I am actually missing out on some of the fun by trying to get the pictures of everyone else having fun!  So, I didn't get the usual "ton" of pictures, and settled for a few pounds of them instead!  But I had a great time being in the action and having fun with the kids!  Here's a few pictures...











I know it's hard to see in this last picture, but it was snowing (just a little, but still snow!) while we were there.  It was quite funny to look out the window and see snow, while we were in our swimming suits and enjoying warm water!

Have a great day!

Blessings,


"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God"
1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!