Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Easy Pumpkin Pie


I found this recipe while browsing through a magazine in a waiting room recently.  I wrote it down because I was pretty sure it was different than what I always made.  I always made my pumpkin pie with evaporated milk, but this recipe called for sweetened condensed milk.  Since I had some at home, I decided to use this recipe instead.  I think it is easier to make, and was just as delicious.

Pumpkin Pie
  • 1 can (15oz) pumpkin
  • 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 1TB pumpkin pie spice
  • pie crust (I cheat and use the ready made roll out kind!)
Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, and spice until smooth.  Pour into pie crust.  Bake at 425* for 15 minutes.  Reduce temp to 350* and bake 40 minutes more.


I can't wait until Thanksgiving dinner to enjoy a piece of pumkin pie!

Blessings,


"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God"
1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!