Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Won A Give~Away!!

Michele over at Family, Faith, and Fridays had a give~away last week, and I won!!  She was giving away a copy of Vicki Bently's book The Everyday Family Chore System.  I am super excited about winning a copy of this book.  We have been struggling lately in taking care of our home, and I'm hoping to get some great new idea's for keeping our home in order.  I'll let you know how it helps!

Stop over at Michele's Blog for some great encouragement!

Have a great day!

Blessings,

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God"
1 Corinthians 10:31

1 comment:

  1. So glad you won! Can't wait to hear how you like the book! It has a lot of fun ideas!
    Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!