Friday, August 31, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~August 31, 2012
Outside my window... HOT!  Back to the 90's, but this weekend hold the promise of cooler weather.  I am SO ready for fall!
I am thinking...about the class I'm teaching for our homeschool co~op.  I'd like to have the first month planned out before we start in two weeks.
From the learning room...We've not yet started with homeschooling.  I must admit that we don't have all our books in yet!
I am thankful for...our health, and I'm reminded not to take it for granted. 
From the kitchen...generally it would be pizza and movie nite, but we are going to a potluck at church tonight! 
I am wearing...jean skirt and yellow tank top
I am creating...a new quilt for Spud's bed. 
I am going...to try and be more organized this school year.  Since we are officially schooling 3 of our kids at home, it is a must that I be on top of things!
I am reading... Bible and the book "What Jesus Demands From The World" by John Piper
I am praying...for our dear neighbor who was just diagnosed with cancer, and for guidance for hubby and I as we are making decisions
I am hearing...little ones playing together.  What a wonderful sound!
Around the house...couple of loads of laundry, cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen must be done
One of my favorite things...the promise of fall after a long, hot summer!
A few plans for the rest of the week...well...since it's the end of the week, our only plan for the weekend is some sprucing up around the outside of the house.  We're hoping the weather cooperates for some outdoor time this long Labor day weekend as well.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

Have a great week!

Blessings,

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God"
1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!