Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~March 13, 2012
Outside my window... Beautiful!!!  The sun is shining and temps are going to be in the 60's for the rest of the week!  Snow is all melted and I think the grass has started to green in the past few days.  I can't help but think we'll pay for this beautiful weather in the future!
I am thinking...about spring!  I can't wait for flowers to come out and to start the garden and flower beds.
From the learning room...Sweetcheeks is reviewing letters and colors.  Sport is working on geometry, learning more about George Washington, Bible review and test.  I can't remember what is going on in Science (I did my lesson plan several weeks ago)
I am thankful for...my washing machine.  I have about 5 loads to do today.  I'm grateful for this machine that makes my life so much easier.  I don't know how our great grandparents did without.
From the kitchen...vegetable soup and rolls.
I am wearing...jean skirt and white short sleeved shirt with a pink shirt underneath.
I am creating...some blankets for my Etsy shop.
I am going...to get off the computer as soon as I'm done with this post (read my last post for better details!)
I am reading... Bible, and the Duggar book A Love That Mulitplies
I am praying...for wisdom for myself and hubby for some decisions that need to be made
I am hearing...washing machine, dishwasher, and kiddo's playing outside
Around the house...hanging clothes on the line outside for the first time (YEAH!), today is living room cleaning
One of my favorite things...time change when it stays light out later
A few plans for the rest of the week...taking a sick kitty to the vet this morning, homeschool co-op this afternoon, taking Stinkerbelle out for her birthday (something hubby and I are starting this year~taking the birthday child out alone for his/her special day), enjoying a (hopefully) stress~free weekend!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Our kitty Whiskers watching longingly as the kiddo's play outside in the snow a few weeks ago.
Thanks for stopping by!  For more thankful daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

Have a great week!

Blessings,

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God"
1 Corinthians 10:31

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your daybook today. With a family of six I am thankful for my washing machine too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your daybook. I've heard that Duggar book is really good. May have to try to find it at the library sometime. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!