Tuesday, January 17, 2012

~~SIGH~~

I didn't realize how much I did it.

Spilled milk...Sigh.

Gotta go pee, Mom (for the fifth time in 30 minutes)...Sigh.

I can't find my socks.....Sigh.

Little brother is getting into my things.....Sigh.

Can you pick me up from practice tonight.....Sigh.


Until a small child made me see it through their eyes.

And it didn't look good.  It didn't look happy.  It didn't look like love. 

It looked just like it sounded.....

I am exasperated that you are requesting this of me, taking time from something else I could be doing, but I guess I will take care of this request first.

Y.U.C.K!

That is definately not the impression I want to be leaving with my children.   This was a wake up call, and I'm listening.  No more sighing!

You need mom to help...."YOU BET!"

What are your kids catching you doing?

Have a great day!

Blessings,

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God"
1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!