Friday, January 20, 2012

The Finished Scarf!

Sweetcheeks needed a new scarf this winter as she grew a bit to big for the one she used last year.  I decided to knit her one.  I let her pick out the yarn and she choose a fun multi-colored yarn~full of pinks, yellows, and blues.

I finally got the scarf finished this week.  I am usually a crochet~er, so knitting one took me a bit longer than it would have to crochet one.  But it is finished and we are both happy with the results!




Just in time~temps are freezing this week!

Have a great day!

Blessings,

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God"
1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!