Monday, December 12, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~December 12, 2011
Outside my window... Cloudy right now, it looks like the sun is trying to peek out.  It is much too green outside yet for my liking!
I am thinking...about volunteering to run our church's Christmas program for the children next year
From the learning room...We've cut waaay back.  It is time for a break, and I want to be able to do some fun Christmas things with the kids~baking, decorating, crafts. 
I am thankful for...our health~a few of us have had bad colds and coughs and it reminds me to be thankful for good health
From the kitchen...taco night
I am wearing...jean skirt and white long sleeved t~shirt
I am creating...baby quilts for the local hospital
I am going...to take less time on the computer and enjoy the true meaning of Christmas
I am reading... Bible
I am praying...with a friend this afternoon.  We are going to start calling each other every Monday to pray for our kids and the challenges they are all facing
I am hearing..."Silver Bells" playing in the background, the washing maching running
Around the house...more decorating (I just love Christmas time!), and getting the house ready for a family Christmas party this weekend
One of my favorite things...sitting in the living room with just the Christmas tree lights on and drinking egg nog
A few plans for the rest of the week...IEP meeting for Spud, Youth group Christmas party for Stinkerbelle, and Christmas party with hubby's family on Saturday
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
I love how much he likes to  help out around the house!
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!