Monday, November 21, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~November 21, 2011
Outside my window... Cloudy start to the day
I am thinking...about this Thanksgiving week, and looking forward to it!
From the learning room...A very short week.  We are just spending some time remembering the reason for Thanksgiving, making a thankful turkey craft, and enjoying time together this week.
I am thankful for...so much!!  Since this is the week to remember how much we have to be thankful for, I'm trying to count my blessings "one by one".
From the kitchen...taco night
I am wearing...jean skirt and purple sweater
I am creating...baby quilts for my Etsy shop
I am going...to eat WAY to much this week!
I am reading... Bible, Woman After God's Own Heart by Elisabeth George
I am praying...for too many people suffering from cancer, a sweet boy named Noah who is still sick, our church family as our pastor announced last week he will be leaving our congregation at the end of the year, and two families who are going through the adoption process right now (been there and know how difficult it can be at times, but know the joy that follows as well!)
I am hearing...Elmo on TV, and littles laughing at it
Around the house...want to get the house cleaned today and tomorrow so I can focus on baking and cooking on Wednesday and Thursday
One of my favorite things...putting up our Christmas Village (we did it last night~we couldn't wait!) while drinking some eggnog!
A few plans for the rest of the week...enjoying the week!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
my nephew got ahold of our camera and left behind the evidence!  It made us laugh!
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!