Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~October 31, 2011
Outside my window... cool, cloudy....last of the leaves are falling off tree's...fall is here!
I am thinking...about truly becoming a Simple Woman
From the learning room...Sweetcheeks is learning about Elijah, and reviewing her numbers.  Sport is learning more about metrics, the muscular system, the discovery of North and South America, the results of man's fall, and predicate adjectives and predicate nomnatives.
I am thankful for...the great recovery our daughter has had since her surgery, and the advances in medical care
From the kitchen...chicken, rice, and peas
I am wearing...jean skirt and red turtle neck sweater
I am creating...hot pads that are going to be Christmas gifts (Shhh...don't tell!), and an idea for a baby quilt for our niece who is expecting another baby!!
I am going...to start on a weight loss program (more on that later)
I am reading... Bible
I am praying...for a woman in our sister church who was just diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, my dad and grandpa as they are both dealing with some heart problems, and changes I can make to my life to become healthier
I am hearing...lego's
Around the house...oatmeal cookies in the oven right now, the mountain of laundry is slowly shrinking
One of my favorite things...flannel sheets~we just put them on our bed last week, and most mornings I just don't want to leave the bed!
A few plans for the rest of the week...taking my dad to a couple of appointments, orthodontist appointment on Thursday, and an exciting project in our kitchen on Saturday~I'll share next week!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Stinkerbelle after she was brought to her room after her surgery~I'll so thankful for the recovery she has made!  I't so hard to see your kiddo's hurting.
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great day!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your daybook....praise that your daughter is doing so well...
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!