Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~September 7, 2011 
Outside my window... sunny, 70 degrees today, beautiful looking day...fall is on it's way!
I am thinking...about some changes in routine I need to make
From the learning room...off to a good start.  Still lots of review, but I am liking that a lot of Sport's work is independent
I am thankful for...date nite with my hubby last weekend, and family time during the long weekend
From the kitchen...egg and ham quiche, and muffins
I am wearing...black skirt and pink shirt
I am creating...just idea's right now
I am going...to make tomato juice from the few remaining tomato's from the garden
 I am reading... Bible, Fruitfull Famillies by Howard Bean (a worship devotional we want to start with our family)
I am praying...for guidance in training our children~a job that is always needed
I am hearing...dishwasher, kids outside playing with a neighbor
Around the house...school books everywhere (time for organization!), and totes in several rooms~we are changing out summer clothes for fall/winter
One of my favorite things...warm fuzzy pj's and a cup of hot chocolate
A few plans for the rest of the week...Volleyball game on Thursday, a couple of doctor appointments, and enjoying a nice weekend!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
some fun with the kids this weekend
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!