Monday, September 26, 2011

How our Christmas is Free!


This is the beginning of my posts sharing with you how we are "purchasing" our Christmas gifts this year for FREE!  I set out a couple of years ago to try to save money on gifts and spend more time reflecting on the TRUE reason for Christmas.  This is our journey...

I have been earning money for over two years just by reading e-mails. This is the easiest money I think I have ever earned!

Before you start this, I would suggest opening an e-mail account just for reading e-mails. There are many free e-mail options for you~ Google, hotmail, or yahoo just to name a few.  You can get many e-mails some days, and I was glad that I had it coming to a different e-mail account than to our personal account. I check the e-mails every couple of days or so. It really doesn't take up that much of your time, but I like to sit when I have time and just go through a bunch of them. You will recieve a $5 bonus just for signing up. For every e-mail that you read, you will recieve 2¢. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but it really adds up. I probably get between 3-5 e-mails a day--again, I know that doesn't sound like much, but at the end of the month you have made a few dollars for doing almost nothing!  Each e-mail has a link to different companies, and if you are interested in the offers, you will also get money added to your account from Inbox Dollars just for participating.

There are also other ways of making money with Inbox Dollars. They have surveys you can participate in. Each survey will usually earn you between 25¢ and $1.00. They may take between 5-20 minutes to complete. The more surveys you participate in, the more invitations for surveys you will receive. I don't always qualify for every survey, but it doesn't hurt to try. You can also earn money by shopping at certain retailers and earning a percentage of your purchases.

The latest addition to their website is watching short video's (commercials) for money.  The video's are usually 15-30 seconds and are usually worth between 2 and 5 cents.  They also have coupons that you can print out and earn 10cents for each coupon redeemed. (Yay for coupons!) 

You can also download their toolbar and get paid for your searches.  Instead of using Yahoo or Bing search engines, you use their search engine (which, by the way, is powered by Yahoo).  You can get up to 5cents daily for searches.  That is $1.50 per month just by using the search engine!

After you have reached $30, you can request a check from Inbox Dollars.  The first check is usually processed after about 30 days, but after that you will have reached Gold Level status and can receive your checks after 1-2 weeks.  I have gotten many checks from Inbox Dollars, and have never had a problem with them.  Save a few of those checks and you have a great start on gifts!

Why not give it a try?  What do you have to loose?  Nothing, but you can gain a few extra dollars every month!  This is just my small way of contributing to our family's funds. 

Blessings, 


While it is my intent to share with you what works for our family, please know that some of the companies I share about I may receive an incentive from.  This does not change my opinion of these companies, only because I have been using them for a long time and I know and trust how they work.  I just want to share with you what works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!