Monday, June 20, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY~June 20, 2011
Outside my window... raining and a bit cool for the middle of June
I am thinking...about a necessary attitude change (for myself!)
From the learning room...done for the summer, planning out fall's schedule
I am thankful for...the father's in my life~my own, my father-in-law, grandfather's and of course the father of my children
From the kitchen...taco's
I am wearing...capri's and black shirt
I am creating...nothing right now 
I am going...to start working on that attitude adjustment
I am reading... Bible
I am praying...for our oldest daughter and son~they are leaving for church camp this afternoon and it is the first time our son has been away from home
I am hearing...fan running
Around the house...working on the kitchen today, and have started a sourdough bread starter...hoping that turns out! 
One of my favorite things...time spent in prayer
A few plans for the rest of the week...an appointment with OT for our son, a follow up appointment for myself and picking up the oldest kids from camp on Saturday
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
A flower from one of my pots
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. ((sigh)) a necessary attitude change. Yes dear friend. I'm with you! Praise God for His grace and loving-kindness!

    SO glad you found me. Since HSB changed programs most of the people I once knew changed blogs. I had to because I just couldn't "get it". It's taken some getting used to and I STILL have to change some things (mainly lighten the blog background to make it a bit more happier in there), but I think blogger is home now. I DO miss the closeness of HSB though. I tried to locate ppl and even read they're blogs and it was way too confusing.

    Looking forward to catching up with you. I'm on bed rest, so I'll have the time. Haha

    Love to you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you Blog from Simple Woman's Daybook. Enjoyed it and will follow! Virginia....http://ourfamilymemories1996.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!