Monday, June 6, 2011



FOR TODAY~June 6, 2011
Outside my window... sunny and very warm and humid....It's summer!!
I am thinking...about way to many things!
From the learning room...done for the summer, planning out fall's schedule
I am thankful for...kind, compassionate, caring doctor's and nurses; and a hospital that values human life at all stages
From the kitchen...creamed turkey sandwiches, chips, finger jello
I am wearing...capri's and black shirt
I am creating...nothing right now 
I am going...to take care of bills this afternoon~yuck!
I am reading... Bible, All The Way Home by Mary Pride
I am praying...for a friend with cancer, my grandparents, and ourselves as we grieve this loss
I am hearing...fan running, and PBS Kids in the other room
Around the house...oohh, too much to do and not enough time to do it! 
One of my favorite things...family time
A few plans for the rest of the week...a few appointments, and my nieces graduation party
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

a cute turtle we saw when we went to a nearby nature center
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your hospital took such good care of you. It is so important when going through such a difficult loss in your life.
    Take care of yourself and enjoy those little moments in life. I wish you all the best for the future.
    It was a pleasure to visit you. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!