Friday, May 20, 2011

My New Favorite Chocolate Frosting


A few weeks ago Stinkerbelle wanted to try out a new recipe for chocolate cake.  It didn't really turn out (notice the cake is not very high!!), and the recipe for the frosting sounded a bit strange to me.  So I went looking online for a recipe that looked good.  We really liked this frosting and it is now my go-to recipe for chocolate frosting!  I found it at All Recipes.com.


Creamy Chocolate Frosting

2 ¾ c confectioners sugar
6 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
6 Tbsp butter
5 Tbsp evaporated milk
1 Tsp vanilla

Sift sugar and cocoa, set aside.  Cream butter until smooth, then gradually beat in sugar mixture alternately with evaporated milk.  Blend in vanilla.  Beat until light and fluffy.
**will frost, but not fill a layer cake**

Enjoy!!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!