Friday, April 29, 2011

Tornado's and Devastation

We have been watching the news this week to hear updates on those affected by the tornado's Wednesday.  What we have seen is absolutely astounding!  I can't get over the pictures of the tornado or the devastation left behind.  Our prayers have been with those affected by this.

I read Cammy's post about how their daughter's house was destroyed.  Kelly at Generation Cedar has lost their home and belongings as well.  But I was brought to tears as I read Doug Phillips blog at Vision Forum.  He writes about a father of 13 who was killed while protecting his son, and his last words on earth were a prayer to protect his family.  I have also heard a story about another father who gave his life while protecting his child in a tent while camping.  I am sure there are many more stories like this.

While I do not know anyone personally who has been affected by these storms, our family will continue to hold them up in prayer.  Can I just ask for you to do the same?

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!