Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~April 12, 2011
Outside my window... sunny, and nice!
I am thinking...how nice the weather was this weekend and how I can't wait to have it full time!
From the learning room...weeding through curriculum's for next school year
I am thankful for...our basement...it is where we spent some time Sunday night as the tornado sirens were blowing!
From the kitchen...spanish hamburger casserole 
I am wearing...jeans and black shirt
I am creating...finishing the quilt for Sunshine. 
I am going...to start walking more as the weather gets warmer
I am reading... Bible, Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace Revisited (our church is doing Financial Peace University program) and reading Old Town in the Green Groves aloud to the kids
I am praying...for my grandma as she is getting radiation for her cancer, a family who lost their daughter last week, and our pastor as he is slowly getting better with his back problems
I am hearing...Sweetcheeks as she is singing and playing on the floor
Around the house...Oh, the laundry mountains are slowly getting smaller!!
One of my favorite things...windows open and smelling the grass the neighbor is cutting!
A few plans for the rest of the week...music lessons, an appointment on Thursday for Spud, and Musicfest for Stinkerbelle on Friday
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
diapers hanging on the line!!  Yeah for spring!!
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Jess ~

    Good morning! I am planning my year {at least narrowing down choices for what to do next year} regarding curriculum, too. I like having the summer for planning, so we can start well. What a blessing to have so many choices to cater to each child's learning style and abilities. I hope the Lord provides you clear direction on what you will utilize next year.

    Your Spanish hamburger casserole sounds yummy...don't you love the simplicity of casseroles. :-)

    Blessings this day ~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!