Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~April 5, 2011
Outside my window... sunny, but a bit windy and chilly
I am thinking...about making some cookies this afternoon
From the learning room...fractions, Elijah, a book report, spending time outside as well!
I am thankful for...my sweet nephew who was baptized on Sunday
From the kitchen...tacos
I am wearing...jeans and white sweater
I am creating...finishing the quilt for Sunshine. 
I am going...to start walking more as the weather gets warmer
I am reading... Bible, Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace Revisited (our church is doing Financial Peace University program) and reading Old Town in the Green Groves aloud to the kids
I am praying...for my grandma as she is getting radiation for her cancer, and my brother who will be coming from Montana for a few weeks
I am hearing...the quiet humm of the computer
Around the house...start painting the kitchen this weekend!
One of my favorite things...warm sunny days
A few plans for the rest of the week...voting today, music lessons...I think that's all this week!!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
the truck is STUCK in her hair!!
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!