Monday, March 28, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~March 28, 2011
Outside my window... sunny, but still cold.  Temps still back in the 30's again!
I am thinking...about some posts I want to write about
From the learning room...spring break this week!
I am thankful for...God's promises
From the kitchen...grilled hamburgers, green beans and onion potatoes
I am wearing...jeans and blue sweater
I am creating...a quilt for Sunshine. 
I am going...get off the computer after I write this to work some more on Sunshine's quilt!
I am reading... Bible, Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace Revisited (our church is doing Financial Peace University program) and reading Old Town in the Green Groves aloud to the kids
I am praying...for my grandma as she starts radiation this week, and Stinkerbelle who's spending a couple of days with her best friend at Wisconsin Dells.
I am hearing...Sport and Daddy watching a movie downstairs
Around the house...we did some spring cleaning this past weekend, still have more to do, and we're getting paint this week to paint the kitchen
One of my favorite things...snuggling in a warm bed when we get to sleep in a little bit.
A few plans for the rest of the week...hubby has off for a few days during spring break so we get to spend some nice time together
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
YEAH!!  Melting snow!!
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!