Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~March 15, 2011
Outside my window... sunny, with a promise of spring coming!
I am thinking...that spring flowers would be such a wonderful sight right now!
From the learning room...fractions, reading a book for a book report, outlining, more, but my brain isn't really working yet to remember!
I am thankful for...a great time with family this past weekend to celebrate Stinkerbelle and Sunshine's birthdays
From the kitchen...sadly, I'm not sure yet...our oven died last night, so I am waiting for a repair man to let me know if he'll be able to fix it today.  If not, it may be a soup and sandwich night.
I am wearing...jeans and long sleeved t-shirt
I am creating...a quilt for Sunshine.  We will be moving him to a "big boy" bed much to soon, so he'll need a quilt for that bed
I am going...to get to the library~either today or tomorrow!
I am reading... Bible and reading Old Town in the Green Groves aloud to the kids
I am praying...for my grandma who had a bone marrow biopsy yesterday, a young man who lost his mother yesterday, and of course all that is happening in Japan
I am hearing...Sport practicing his guitar
Around the house...not much going on..still planning my spring cleaning day for next Saturday
One of my favorite things...sunshine and the warmth it brings!
A few plans for the rest of the week...play practice for my daughter's 8th grade play, music lessons, school musical for Spud on Friday, and Stinkerbelle's birthday on Thursday!!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
blowing out candle's for their birthday's
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from SWD. Have a wonderfully blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!