Monday, February 14, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY~February 14, 2011
Outside my window... sunny, warm for Feb in Wisconsin~highs in the upper 30's!!
I am thinking...about the things I need for tomorrow's appointment
From the learning room...week of tests ): ~ Bible test on David, Saul, Solomon, Samuel, Math test on fractions, a service project for Grandma tomorrow ~a slow week otherwise as we have a couple of appointments this week
I am thankful for...God's faithful servants in my life~our pastor had a good sermon yesterday that has me thinking about my prayer life
From the kitchen...Bubble pizza, salad, finger jello
I am wearing...jeans and red shirt
I am creating...nothing this week
I am going...to be more intentional in certain areas of my life
I am reading... Bible~daily, Large Family Logistics (GREAT Book!!)
I am praying...for guidance in the same area's I want to be more intentional about, some relationships, our son's appointment tomorrow
I am hearing...our son doing his math (he does it out loud as he writes it!)
Around the house...not much going on right now, laundry done, trying to decide on what color to paint our kitchen
One of my favorite things...good friends and good conversations
A few plans for the rest of the week...neuropsych testing for our middle son who is autistic tomorrow (hoping to get some answers on abilities), music lessons, maybe shopping for a new guitar for our oldest son, day off school on Friday, kids coming overnight on Friday nite (it only looks like a  busy week!)
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
What a Sweetie!!
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!