Monday, January 31, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~January 31, 2011
Outside my window... light snow flurries falling...a LOT more coming~forcasting 10-20 inches between today and Wednesday night!
I am thinking...about heading to the grocery store before the huge snowstorm comes
From the learning room...David's reign, map skills, fractions, and cutting and pasting, practicing writing her name for the 4year old
I am thankful for...my warm home during this cold, snowy weather
From the kitchen...french toast and sausages (we like having breakfast for suppers!)
I am wearing...jeans and blue sweater
I am creating...finishing some burp cloths
I am going...to be more intentional in certain areas of my life
I am reading... Bible~daily, waiting for my copy of Large Family Logistics to come in the mail...I can't wait!
I am praying...for our son to finally be rid of his hives~he's still struggling with them, for guidance in the same area's I want to be more intentional about, also about some unexpected expenses and our finances
I am hearing...the heater, and a little one whining because he wants a snack ;(
Around the house...LOTS of laundry to do, I got off the schedule and now I have at least 10 loads to do today
One of my favorite things...snow days...we're all hoping for a few this week!
A few plans for the rest of the week...haircuts for the littlest 2 kiddo's, music lessons, and I'm sure we'll be shovelling and snow blowing  over the next few days!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
The poor boy looks like a raccoon because of the hives around his eyes!

Thanks for stopping by.  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Hope your son gets over his hives quickly. My daughter has allergies and the puffy eyes is a familiar sight. We finally had her tested and she now has alleregy shots which have helped her alot. Have a blessed week. ~Alana~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!