Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY~December 21, 2010
Outside my window... Snow...it is winter in Wisconsin!
I am thinking...how pretty it always looks after a snowfall
I am thankful for...my children.  I read about a fellow blogging mommy who just lost her 22 month old boy.  I also have a 22 month old boy~born just 2 weeks prior to her's, and my heart is breaking for this family.
From the kitchen...lasagna
I am wearing...jeans and sweater
I am creating...nothing this week
I am going...to enjoy this Christmas with our families
I am reading... Bible
I am praying...for guidance on a fairly big decision
I am hearing...little ones playing and watching The Wiggles
Around the house...things need to be picked up and I need to wrap some presents
One of my favorite things...Christmas!  I love so much about this time of year!
A few plans for the rest of the week...A Christmas program tonight for our only elementary school child, a birthday for our oldest son, church on Christmas Eve, spending time together with family this weekend.  We have family coming home from Michigan and we're all excited
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
our youngest daughter at her Church Christmas Program
For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at A Simple Woman's Daybook.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a blessed Christmas!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!