Monday, December 6, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY~December 6, 2010
Outside my window... SNOW!!  Very cold this week with windchills below 0
I am thinking...about some good points our pastor had in the sermon yesterday
I am thankful for... the health of my children.  I have heard a lot about ill children and I realized how much I took our health for granted
From the kitchen...lasagna and salad
I am wearing...jeans and sweater
I am creating...burp cloths for some friends
 I am going...to get Christmas cards done this week and enjoy this holiday with our families
I am reading... Bible
I am praying...for simplicity in our lives, for some specific needs for a couple of friends
I am hearing...little ones playing and watching "The Magic School Bus"
Around the house...Christmas decorations up, thinking about moving our curio cabinet
One of my favorite things...spending time with my family~we had a great birthday party this weekend for 2 of our boys
A few plans for the rest of the week...a birthday for one of our kids, piano and guitar lessons, date night with hubby on Friday~it's been waaaay tooo long
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. My daughter loved Magic School Bus when she was little. I actually learned a lot by watching with her, lol.

    Blessings,
    Voni
    http://vonildawrites.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Magic School Bus. Our girls enjoyed that so much. Memories. Your tree is lovely.

    Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!