Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Baking!

I love baking, but at Christmas time, I really love baking!  Everything is better at Christmas, including the goodies.  This year, while I am trying to scale things back to just mildly out of control :), I want to try a few of my grandmother's recipies.  She loved baking at Christmas time also.  I got started today with our 2 littlest kiddo's.  I am waiting to do cutout cookies until all the kids are around, but today while the oldest 3 were at school we made Christmas tree cookies with the cookie press. 

Of course, the best part about cookie baking is licking the beaters!


Waiting patiently for them to come out of the oven...
And since the beaters have been licked clean, it's now time to start on the empty bowl....
....And finally enjoying the finished product!!


Yummy!!  Have a great weekend!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!