Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY~November 17, 2010
Outside my window... cloudy, sprinkles, temps in 40's
I am thinking...about relationships God has placed on my heart lately
I am thankful for... family, friends, my warm home, God's Grace and provisions
From the kitchen...chicken noodle soup, finger jello, bread
I am wearing...jeans and black sweater
I am creating...idea's for baby quilts for our local hospital
I am going...to remember to get my turkey out of the freezer on Friday 
I am reading...So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore, Bible
I am praying...for my niece and nephew who will be going to the hospital this week for induction of their baby~the baby has spina bifida and will require surgery shortly after birth
I am hearing...dishwasher-that's it!!  The little ones are taking a nap!
Around the house...laundry (of course!), vaccuming, I just feel lazy today!
One of my favorite things...spending time with my family
A few plans for the rest of the week...piano lessons~that's it....How wonderful!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
The quilt I made for my niece~I absolutely LOVE to make these!

For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!