Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY~October 18, 2010
Outside my window...sun shining, highs mid 50's
I am thinking...about turning the heat on, it's 64 degrees in the house and I'm thinking by tonight we will all be very chilled!
I am thankful for...the ability to turn on my heater whenever I get chilly. 
From the kitchen...Chili and bread~I love it when I can start making chili again!
I am wearing...jeans and a red sweater 
I am creating...my niece's baby quilt
I am going...to start my grocery list for another "once-a-month cooking" plan
I am reading...So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore, Bible
I am hoping...the rest of the kids don't get sick before our vacation
I am hearing...dishwasher and clock chiming
Around the house...finishing laundry,getting a few groceries for our trip tomorrow
One of my favorite things...snuggling under a quilt and reading
A few plans for the rest of the week...leaving tomorrow for a mini-vacation!  We're all looking forward to it!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
apples for applesauce!  Yummy!
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week! 

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess ~

    The homemade applesauce looks like it's going to be good...I haven't tried to make any YET.

    Funny...you're thinking about turning on the heat and my AC just clicked on. We are obviously in different regions. =) Although, I did make minestrone soup for dinner tonight and chili was on our menu recently ~ it's not that hot here (just was a little humid this afternoon).

    Enjoy your upcoming vacation...I do hope your children DON'T get sick.

    Blesssings ~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!