Monday, October 4, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...sun shining, around 60 degrees, it's going to be a great week!
I am thinking...about all the things I need to get done today!
I am thankful for...the sunshine, warm fall weather
From the kitchen...taco's
I am wearing...blue athletic pants, white shirt
I am creating...my niece's baby quilt
I am going...to get some apples to make applesauce, and freezer pie's
I am reading...So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore, Bible
I am hoping...to get something done this afternoon
I am hearing...a little boy who doesn't want to take his nap
Around the house...got groceries this morning, need to pay bills, get organized!
One of my favorite things...hot chocolate with whipped cream!
A few plans for the rest of the week...volleyball games and tournament on Friday, youth group on Wednesday, staining the deck on Saturday
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Kaedon watching Daddy power wash the deck!


Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Jess~
    Apples for applesauce sounds so yummy. We used to have an orchard close to home (in Cincinnati), and we miss it so much this time of year :(
    ...we may just have to have hot chocolate for tea time this afternoon. It's hovering at 64 degrees in the house, but we're not quite ready to turn the furnace on yet :)

    Thank you so much for your comment. I'm glad that my 'Mother's Prayers' shine through the blog. That was exactly my intention. And thank you for stopping by, I look forward to getting to know you better.

    ~Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished a big caramel hot chocolate! I wish it were nice and sunny outside - it's been in the 40's and rainy for days.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!