Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Elderberry Syrup


I found THIS  post over at Passionate Homemaking about elderberry syrup this past weekend.  I am very, very interested in this.  We have had a couple of bad winters with our family's health.  One year it was strep throat going round and round and round.  Last year it was mainly colds, with a couple of bouts of stomach bugs here and there.  With a large family, it seems once one person gets it, everyone gets it.  So anything that may help our family to stay healthy is something I am interested in.

Just wondering if any of you have used this and how it works for you.  I do not have much knowledge about herbals, but I know many people have great results with them.  Any other suggestions for staying healthy this winter??

Have a great day!
Blessings,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Hi again. I've never heard of this but I do love the Passionate Homemaking website as well! I am now following you...would appreciate you following me too, if you'd be interested. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!