Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY


Outside my window… Beautiful!! High of 73 and sunny!

I am thinking... about some financial plans

I am thankful for... my family (as always!) and good friends

From the kitchen... spaghetti and corn bread

I am wearing... tan capri’s and blue shirt

I am creating... not much right now

I am going... to get more focused and organized

I am reading... just Bible right now

I am hoping... for answered prayers

I am hearing... a neighbor running a lawn mower, and baby babble

Around the house... cleaning bathrooms today and laundry that has gotten backed up

One of my favorite things... time with my hubby

A few plans for the rest of the week: school started yesterday, volleyball starts today for our oldest, getting our front door installed on Saturday

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Our youngest daughter wanted to start school yesterday also!  Unfortunately, she is too young yet!



For more thankful thoughts, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!