Friday, October 1, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Friday!!

Search & Win

Have you heard about Swagbucks??


I have been using it for over a year as my search engine, and have been earning "Swagbucks".  I then redeem these swagbucks for prizes. I have received a $5 credit to my paypal account twice, and my favorite reward is gift cards to Amazon as well. You could earn lots of different prizes, they have anything from magazines, gift cards, perfume and cologne, clothing, just to name a few. It is simple to use, and is free!

 
Simply sign up here, and you can get started earning right away. You will get 30 swagbucks to start your account with.  It works just like google or yahoo search. You use Swagbucks instead to search the web, and you could earn anywhere from 1 to ???? Swagbucks to use for free gifts. Friday's are mega Swagbuck day, where you can easily win 50 or even 80 Swagbucks!!  They use the same databases as the big name search engines, so you are not missing any websites when you search. They have a toolbar you can download also to always have it available. Even my older kids like to use this, and love to earn me Swagbucks. I think they have a contest as to who can earn mom the most swagbucks. I love it!!


I always love to get things for free, especially if they are things I could use anyway. And what could be easier?  I hope you enjoy Swagbucks as much as we do!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!